American Indian Scholarship Fund of Southern California offers scholarships to currently enrolled college students. To be considered for this scholarship you must be attending either a trade school, community college or university in Southern California. For those individuals who will reapply for this scholarship, please update and submit the required documents that are in red. For those first time applicants please submit all Required Documentation. Please download and use this form.
The Sandy Franks Memorial Scholarship for high school seniors is now available and is awarded annual. Please download and use this form.
Please attach the completed form and the required documentation to an email to email@example.com If your attachments are too large (more than 25MB) compress all documentation into a .zip file or send multiple emails.
– Completed Application
– Two Letters of Recommendation (teachers, counselors, employers, or personal friends)
– One Letter of Recommendation (member of American Indian Community)
– Current School Transcripts
– Proof of current college enrollment (you must be currently enrolled in an accredited community college, college, or university in Southern California)
– Proof of Tribal membership/enrollment
– One page Essay (Discussing your challenges, accomplishments, and ambitions for the future.) Please update your Essay with current challenges, accomplishments, and ambition for the future.
Applicant’s name must be on every page submitted for scholarship consideration. Please submit a current picture of yourself.